Please note: In partnership with Metropolis Parking, the operator of the Pinnacle Garage, the current voucher system is being phased out for concerts after July 31, 2023. Stay tuned for more information on parking options for concerts in the 2023/24.
Reserve your parking ahead of time! Located at 150 3rd Ave. S., across from the Schermerhorn, the Pinnacle Parking Garage is open to the public beginning at 5:30 pm Mon.-Fri., and at 9 am Sat.-Sun. (unless otherwise specified).
- Call 615.687.6400 (Monday – Friday 10am – 6pm CST)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please note night-of-show purchases are not available, vouchers must be reserved in advance.
- Call or email the Ticketing and Customer Team to reserve parking for your concert in advance.
- Enter the Pinnacle Parking Garage on 150 3rd Ave. S.
- Take a ticket from the machine at the gate and the gate will open.
- Park in the garage.
- Before the performance, check-in with and pick-up a validation code at will call.
- Upon driving out of the garage, scan the first ticket taken from the garage upon entrance, then ‘pay’ by scanning the validation code.
- Printed paper vouchers are not accepted. Please contact us at email@example.com or 615.687.6400 to redeem these previously purchased passes.
- Vouchers and spaces are available on a first-come, first-served basis, max two vouchers per visit. The Nashville Symphony is limited to 100 total spaces in the Pinnacle Parking Garage, once that limit is reached vouchers may not be accepted.
- You will need to pick up parking validation at will call starting 90 minutes prior to the event. You can keep track of the parking you have for each event by logging into your patron account on our website here.
- All vouchers will expire and no longer be accepted for concerts after July 31, 2023. The value of any banked parking vouchers purchased in previous seasons that are unredeemed as of July 31 will be placed as a credit on your account and can be used towards Nashville Symphony ticket purchases through July 31, 2024.
Due to downtown traffic, you may be subject to a considerable wait time when entering or leaving the Pinnacle Garage.
The Nashville Symphony offers valet parking (through PMC Management) for most concerts. Enter One Symphony Place from 4th Avenue South and drop off in front of Schermerhorn Symphony Center on One Symphony Place. Valet opens 90 minutes prior to show start time. $32 per vehicle. Once you drop off your vehicle, you will receive a text message with a link to pay before pick up - credit card payment only.
Due to downtown traffic, you may be subject to a considerable wait time when retrieving your vehicle.
- Parking.com offers convenient prepaid parking at the Walk of Fame Park Garage and at the SoBro Tower.
- Music City Center Parking Garage (6th Ave. S. & Demonbreun St.) Blackout dates may apply due to convention schedule. Rates begin at $10 for the first four hours (pricing may vary).
- SoBro Parking Garage (205 Demonbreun St., one block from the Schermerhorn)
- ParkItDowntown.com: Nashville Downtown Partnership provides a listing of parking options, including interactive maps.
- ParkMe.com: Search for convenient, affordable options.
- ParkWhiz.com: Search for convenient, affordable options.
- Transit: Nashville MTA operates more than 50 bus routes in Nashville and the surrounding vicinity. Click here to plan your route, or download the Transit-Hub or Transit mobile applications to access real-time transit info.
- Ride-Sharing: Uber, Lyft. Following the concert, you may wait in the West Atrium of Schermerhorn Symphony Center for your ride-sharing pickup.
- Moovit: Use this app to find the best public transportation route to Schermerhorn Symphony Center.
- SpotHero: Pre-book parking in a variety of downtown locations.
Back to Welcome Guide