- Governing Members are a group of highly engaged patrons who have a desire to influence the future of the Nashville Symphony. We are seeking members who will offer some combination of their support, advocacy, enthusiasm and advice.
- Governing Members share their passion for artistic innovation and educational excellence. They care about the well-being of the organization, and are willing to invest their time and talents.
- Governing Members are a social group interested in attending Nashville Symphony performances and interacting with other supporters in the Allen Walter Watson Sr. Founders Hall donor lounge and elsewhere.
Membership is extended with an Annual Fund contribution of $3,000 or more and a minimum ticket purchase of 4 performances each season, and can be renewed annually.
The Governing Members experience is designed to bring patrons closer to our musicians, music, and institution in a meaningful way. Special opportunities include:
- Access to special experiences with Nashville Symphony musicians
- Hands-on opportunities for leadership through committee and task force work
- Opportunity for future board service
- Invitations to Symphony Ball, Symphony Spring Fashion Show and unique “Insiders’ Evenings”
- Special recognition in print and building signage
- Access to Allen Walter Watson Sr. Founders Hall on concert evenings
To find out more about becoming a Governing Member, please contact the Development Department at 615-687-6494 or email@example.com