Concerts & Tickets
Phantom of the Opera
Halloween Movie Night with Organist
Monday, October 31, 2016, 7:30 p.m.
Schermerhorn Symphony Center
Peter Krasinski, organ
It's the ultimate Halloween night of chills and thrills when we screen the 1925 silent movie classic, accompanied by the breathtaking, seat-shaking sound of the Schermerhorn’s Martin Foundation Concert Organ. Starring Lon Chaney in the title role, Phantom of the Opera remains one of the scariest movies ever made, and organist Peter Krasinski will bring it vividly to life. Come in costume!
Presented without orchestra
Your Halloween/Costume Party experience includes:
- Free pre-concert activities starting at 6 p.m.
- Explore the Phantom’s Lair in the East Lobby – Come in costume for this annual tradition at the Schermerhorn! Entry is included with any ticket purchase, with tickets starting at only $20 (including fees). You must show your ticket to enter the East Lobby.
- Nashville Symphony photo booth
- Costume contest
- Prizes and ticket giveaways
Special Halloween Cocktails Available:
- Bloody Heart Martini
Vodka or Gin Martini garnished with a pickled beet
- Dracula’s Kiss Cocktail
Grenadine, Black Cherry Vodka, topped with Soda
- Angry Orchard Hard Cider
Halloween Costume Contest Rules
- Prizes will be rewarded at the discretion of Nashville Symphony staff.
- Participants may be photographed and their images used in future advertising. Look for pictures on Nashville Symphony social media pages.
- No weapons of any kind are permitted at Schermerhorn Symphony Center.
- Costumes must be family-friendly. Determination of family-friendly costuming will be at the sole discretion of Nashville Symphony management.
- Persons wearing costumes that do not follow these guidelines will be disqualified.
- Nashville Symphony staff, volunteers, and other affiliates are ineligible to participate in the contest.