Inaugural Program Chair
WHO ARE THE GOVERNING MEMBERS?
- Governing Members are a group of highly engaged patrons who have a desire to influence the future of the Nashville Symphony. We are seeking members who will offer some combination of their support, advocacy, enthusiasm and advice.
- Governing Members share their passion for artistic innovation and educational excellence. They care about the well-being of the organization, and are willing to invest their time and talents.
- Governing Members are a social group interested in attending Nashville Symphony performances and interacting with other supporters in the Allen Walter Watson Sr. Founders Hall donor lounge and elsewhere.
HOW CAN I BECOME A GOVERNING MEMBER?
Membership is extended with an Annual Fund contribution of $2,500 or more and a minimum ticket purchase of 4 performances each season, and can be renewed annually.
WHAT WILL GOVERNING MEMBERS RECEIVE?
The Governing Members experience is designed to bring patrons closer to our musicians, music, and institution in a meaningful way. Special opportunities include:
- Access to special experiences with Nashville Symphony musicians
- Hands-on opportunities for leadership through committee and task force work
- Opportunity for future board service
- Invitations to Symphony Ball, Symphony Spring Fashion Show and unique “Insiders’ Evenings”
- Special recognition in print and building signage
- Access to Allen Walter Watson Sr. Founders Hall on concert evenings
To find out more about becoming a Governing Member, please contact Maribeth Stahl: 615.687.6532 or email@example.com
UPCOMING GOVERNING MEMBERS EVENTS
|Thursday, January 12, at 6 pm
Friday, January 13, at 7 pm
Saturday, January 14, at 7 pm
Allen Walter Watson, Sr. Founders Hall
Join us for an out-of-this-world Founders Hall experience before the concert featuring Holst’s The Planets.
|Tuesday, January 17, at 5:30 pm||
INSIDERS’ ACCESS EVENT: World of Percussion
Schermerhorn Symphony Center
Join Principal Percussionist Sam Bacco, Assistant Principal Percussionist Rich Graber and Principal Timpanist Josh Hickman for an insiders’ peek into the world of percussion and see demonstrations of the multitude of instruments that make up the percussion section.
|Thursday, February 2||
Immediately following the Michael Feinstein Pops concert
Come and “sip with the stars” and celebrate our hard-working and talented Nashville Symphony musicians. This intimate champagne toast with musicians will take place backstage at the Schermerhorn. Limited to 20 guests. Complimentary champagne provided.
|Friday, February 3, at 5:30 pm||
Pre-concert dinner at Trattoria Il Mulino
A social opportunity for Governing Members to gather before the Michael Feinstein Pops concert. A table of 12 has been reserved for your convenience at Trattoria Il Mulino. Cost: Symphony will provide appetizers to start the evening. Dinner to be paid for by each patron.
RSVP TO Kathryn Wroth via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 615.687.6615.