Inaugural Program Chair
WHO ARE THE GOVERNING MEMBERS?
- Governing Members are a group of highly engaged patrons who have a desire to influence the future of the Nashville Symphony. We are seeking members who will offer some combination of their support, advocacy, enthusiasm and advice.
- Governing Members share their passion for artistic innovation and educational excellence. They care about the well-being of the organization, and are willing to invest their time and talents.
- Governing Members are a social group interested in attending Nashville Symphony performances and interacting with other supporters in the Allen Walter Watson Sr. Founders Hall donor lounge and elsewhere.
HOW CAN I BECOME A GOVERNING MEMBER?
Membership is extended with an Annual Fund contribution of $2,500 or more and a minimum ticket purchase of 4 performances each season, and can be renewed annually.
WHAT WILL GOVERNING MEMBERS RECEIVE?
The Governing Members experience is designed to bring patrons closer to our musicians, music, and institution in a meaningful way. Special opportunities include:
- Access to special experiences with Nashville Symphony musicians
- Hands-on opportunities for leadership through committee and task force work
- Opportunity for future board service
- Invitations to Symphony Ball, Symphony Spring Fashion Show and unique “Insiders’ Evenings”
- Special recognition in print and building signage
- Access to Allen Walter Watson Sr. Founders Hall on concert evenings
To find out more about becoming a Governing Member, please contact Kathryn Wroth: 615.687.6615 or email@example.com
Click here for a list of upcoming Governing Members events
RSVP TO Kathryn Wroth via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 615.687.6615.