Your decision to support the Nashville Symphony provides inspired musical performances and meaningful education programs to adults and children throughout Middle Tennessee.
Thank you for considering a contribution to support the Nashville Symphony. Your decision will make a lasting impact on thousands of children and adults throughout Middle Tennessee.
Donations can be made by cash, check, credit card, or gifts of stock. You can also make a donation by pledging. Pledges can be billed on a monthly, quarterly, semi-annual, annual, or continual basis.
Make your gift online through our secure site. You may choose to make your gift in honor or memory of a loved one.
Make your gift in person at the Nashville Symphony Box Office at any time Monday through Friday, between 10 a.m. and 6:00 p.m. Checks should be made out to “Nashville Symphony.”
Click here for directions to the Box Office.
Make your gift over the phone by calling our office at 615.687.6494.
If you are planning to make a gift exceeding $5,000, please contact Maribeth Stahl by phone at 615.687.6532 or by e-mail.
Inquire for our donation form and return by mail to:
Attn: Annual Fund
One Symphony Place
Nashville, TN 37201
Checks should be made out to “Nashville Symphony.”
One of the most advantageous ways to contribute to the Nashville Symphony is through a gift of stock. Making a gift of securities is simple and offers numerous financial benefits:
- You can donate appreciated stocks, bonds or mutual funds.
- The total value of the stock upon transfer is tax-deductible.
- There is no obligation to pay any capital gains taxes on the appreciation.
Contact your broker or financial adviser and the Symphony today! Gifts of securities may be counted as Annual Campaign or Endowment gifts.
- Be certain to notify the Symphony of your/your client's stock gift. Stock donations transferred directly to our broker arrive in our account with no donor information. For the Symphony to provide a receipt for a stock gift, it is essential that we know the donor's name and address as well as the type of stock, number of shares and expected date of transfer.
- Receipts for stock gifts, provided that we have the donor's contact information and gift details, are generally sent during the first week of the month following the month in which the stock transfer took place.
Make your gift go twice as far! Take part in your employer’s matching gift program. Contact your employer for more information. Click here to find a list of companies that will match a portion of your gift to the Nashville Symphony.
Your Nashville Symphony is grateful for the community’s support in advancing our mission. We hold ourselves to a high standard of transparency and accountability to our donors:
The Nashville Symphony Association is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization. Gifts are tax-deductible to the extent provided by the law.